Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am extremely glad that there is only 5 more games

What am I thankful for, well there is are a few things...

  • Joe Haden is awesome
  • Buster Skrine has made huge strides in becoming a reliable compliment to Haden
  • The free agents that the Browns signed on defense has payed huge dividends
  • Josh Gordon might make a good quarterback WANT to play in Cleveland and we didn't trade him away
  • And that I will only have to see this train wreck of a season for 5 more weeks then I can at least go back into my offseason knowledge that it can be turned around in one year, we've got to figure it out eventually
But in the end I could create a list of things about this team that I'm certainly not thankful for, but it's festive holiday time so I won't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment