Monday, December 30, 2013

AND HERE WE GO THEY FIRED THE COACH, WITH NO CLUE WHO WOULD REPLACE HIM

I fear what may come next for the Cleveland Browns

While people are angry about the firing of rookie head coach Rob Chudzinski, I am not.  I think that if you suck at your job you need to be replaced.  And lets not pretend that these Browns were well coached this season, they were not.  What pisses me off is that they have made the move with no clue whatsoever of what they are going to do to fill the position.

Firing a guy after one season is already a bit shady and underhanded, and I believe this decision was known to be a possibility back as far as Chip Kelly not taking the Browns job last season.  I think they knew whoever they hired would just be the fall guy for a bad season.  That's what pisses me off.

Mr. Haslam, this coach hiring better be very big.  If it isn't, you might have a bunch of fans tired of crap like you pulled with Chud on your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment