Sunday, April 6, 2014

THE OFFSEASON: MY WEEK IN REVIEW - TRIBE OPENING DAY!!!

Cleveland Indians Memes

Well I am enjoying my offseason the only logical way.  Enjoying my second favorite sport, baseball.  The home opener yet again became a disaster, at least for a while.  Big rains delayed the game, and then it got bleak for a moment, until the Tribe poured it on late in the game and took the win.

Cleveland Indians Memes
 
It was good to see Al Pawlowski on getting me ready for the game.  #NoPantski

Cleveland Indians Memes

I do not want Derek Carr unless it is in the 4th round!

This season's Indians don't seem to care to score early in games, or have solid starting Pitching.  This has led to many games being nervous affairs. #NewKardiacKids

But I haven't forgotten about the Browns...

I have heard rumors of people believing that Derek Carr being the Browns choice for their #4 pick:


Yes sir, the king of the spread out, bubble screens and quick hitters is thought to be our guy by a chosen few.  And with Weeden now whining that nobody here was mentoring him and teaching him fundamentals, he forgets this is the professional level where most coaches don't believe that they should have to teach fundamentals.  I fear Carr is just a disaster waiting to happen, a Weeden v2.0.  So I don't think he's the guy, so if his name does get called...

But in the meantime we still have plenty of Tribe baseball to watch.

Cleveland Indians Memes


No comments:

Post a Comment