Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Not Getting Any Better


Well another week and things are only getting worse.  First off Weeden continues to regress as an option at quarterback.  His performance on Sunday was almost laughable.  He is late on EVERYTHING!!!!  Sideline throws zing feet over receiver's heads, screen passes bounce two yards too short, crossing routes late and consistently behind receivers, timing plays out of sync, the endless bounce in the pocket during deep routes until he his sacked, my god he tried another shovel pass, he looks like a dead oak tree in a lightning storm, he blew me off on the first day of training camp...  I can go on and on and on.

Oh by the way, we still can't get past the Josh Gordon rumors.  And if Adam Schefter doesn't shut his pie hole about it soon I might have to unfollow his Twitter.  That will show him.   And meanwhile this team is a mess... again.

I wish I could praise someone for their effort this weekend, but in the end I can't.  The Browns were pretty much out of this game just a few minutes into it.  All I can say is that this team didn't look anything like this when Brandon Weeden wasn't the starter.

Time for a move Chud, there is no justification for subjecting us to this crap anymore.  We get the point, he's not your guy, he sucks, what a waste of a 1st round pick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment