Friday, August 16, 2013

We Have a New Return Guy Who Looks Awesome

ClevelandBrownsMemes

I really do like Josh Cribbs, and I hope that he gets his fantasy wish of being a highlighted member of an NFL offense.  I will admit for as hard as he could play the game at times I was getting frustrated with him towards the end of his time in Cleveland.  I won't get into the whole "Pay the Man" scenario, but I will say that the players who's return records he beat weren't extremely high on the pay scale in their time.  And his demands for a new contract came during an offseason where the kickoff line had moved up and the role of the kick returner was greatly diminished.

Travis Benjamin looks awesome as a punt returner, and I have a feeling that with the lack of kick returns in the league now I think we might easily forget about Joshua Cribbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment