Sunday, September 8, 2013

So Much For Expectations: Miami Dolphins 27 - Cleveland Browns 10


And so it goes again, we suck.  And suck bad.  I'm not going to comment on the game, I'm too pissed.  I just watched Randall Cobb look like a pro receiver and score a touchdown for Green Bay.  We passed on Cobb because Greg Little was so much better than Cobb.  What a joke.

Greg Little you suck, but you aren't alone.  Brandon Weeden, Oniel Cousins, John Greco, Mitchell Schwartz, Joe Thomas, Chris Owens, Buster Skrine, Travis Benjamin, Trent Richardson, Tashawn Gipson, and Alex Mack, you all sucked as well.  Thanks for ruining yet another Sunday afternoon for me you worthless pieces of crap.

Ratbird week is coming up, and I wasn't going to be incredibly nice to then this week, but guess what Browns, I'm not aiming to be that much nicer to you.

Son of a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment