Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What the Hell Is Going On In Berea?

Cleveland Browns Memes

Well I am as confused as I have ever been by the direction of a Cleveland Browns front office.  In case you didn't know the Browns have traded Trent Richardson in a deal that has the entire football world completely baffled.  I don't know what the current plan exactly is.  Is it called "Blow For Bridgewater" "Muck it up for Manziel" or is it just a bunch of egos failing to coexist when things aren't going right?  Either way it really sucks, they have officially established themselves as the laughing stock of the entire league.

The only logical explanation is that Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi are placing all of their eggs into the basket of next year's draft, and completely have mailed in any hope of even attempting to compete in 2013.  This is infuriating to a group of fans that have been constantly tortured for the past two decades.  And personally I feel that tanking a season two games in is trashy and desperate.

All I can say is that in 30 years of Browns football I personally have never been more embarrased to be a fan of the team.  With that being said I am making a stand, if the Indianapolis Colts and their "Suck For Luck" campaign got them to the playoffs one years later, I now expect the same of the Cleveland Browns.  Anything short of that is now unacceptable to me.  If at this time next year I am staring at another 0-2 football team with little hope I will shut my site down, and burn every piece of Browns gear I own until Joe Banner, Mike Lombardi are thrown out of Berea straight onto their asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment